Enter to win RMHC Manitoba’s Holiday WestJet Raffle in support of families!
Support Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba this holiday season by entering to win one roundtrip flight for two guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination!
Help us make this raffle a success by raising funds for RMHC families when it’s needed most!
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased online or in-person at Ronald McDonald House (566 Bannatyne Avenue) and Ronald McDonald Family Room (CE-3 - 840 Sherbrook St.).
The WestJet raffle winner will be drawn on Tuesday, December 31st, at 12:30 pm at Ronald McDonald House. If you have any questions, please contact our Office Manager, Wendy Wilks, at 204-774-4777 (Ext. 221) or at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for supporting our RMHC Manitoba Holiday WestJet Raffle and families needing to stay close to their sick or injured child. Good luck to all who enter!
*If buying tickets for another person, please enter their full name, mailing address, phone number and email in the Notes field on the ticket purchase checkout page.
Licence Number: LGCA 3867-RF-32766
Draw Time: 12:30 pm on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Draw Location: RMHC Manitoba, 566 Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3A 0G7
Prize: One (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination! *WestJet Terms & Conditions apply. WestJet Gift of Flight grand prize requires person booking the flight to be over the age of majority for their province (over 18 years of age).
2,500 total printed tickets - $10 per ticket
- Every ticket holder has the right to witness draw
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days after draw
- Charitable Registration Number: 10412 5323 RR0001
* Please note that the RMHC Manitoba WestJet Holiday Raffle is open to Manitoba residents only when purchasing online. In-person tickets may be purchased by a non-Manitoba resident if they are physically present in Manitoba at the time of the ticket purchase.
** Please note that RMHC Manitoba staff, RMHC Manitoba Board of Directors members and cohabitants of RMHC Manitoba staff members are prohibited from entering the draw, but may purchase tickets for any Manitoba resident that does not fit the above description.
*** If the raffle prize is not claimed after 30 days by the winner, the prize will be donated back to Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba.
Things to Know about the WestJet Gift of Flight
- Fees, taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
- Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter flights.
- All bookings and travel must be completed by December 31, 2020.
- Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
- Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations.
- All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights. Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
- * Other rules and restrictions apply. See gift of flight voucher for full details.
WestJet Gift of Flight Blackout Dates:
- January 1 - 7, 2020
- February 13 - 18, 2020
- March 5 - 10, 2020
- March 12 - 17, 2020
- March 19-24, 2020 and March 26-31, 2020
- April 9 - 14, 2020
- May 14 - 19, 2020
- June 25 - July 6, 2020
- July 30 - August 4, 2020
- August 27 - September 7, 2020
- October 8 - 13, 2020
- November 5 - 16, 2020
- December 18 - 24, 2020
- December 26, 2020 - January 4, 2021
* NOTE: The dates listed above are subject to change. Blackouts are for ALL WestJet Destinations. Please call 1-877-768-8395 for a current list of dates.