Thank you for supporting our 5th Annual Red Shoe Crew Walk!
We celebrated 2019 Red Shoe Crew Walks in these Manitoba communities:
- Brandon - Sat, June 1st
- Steinbach - Sat, June 1st
- Portage la Prairie - Sun, June 2nd
- Dauphin - Sun, June 2nd
- Winnipeg - Sun, June 9th
Together with your support, we tied our shoelaces and raised $70,578 to help keep families together during our 5th annual Red Shoe Crew Walk benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Manitoba! Thank you!
From June 1st to 9th, Red Shoe Crew Walks were held across Manitoba. Communities joined together for our 3 km Walk on Saturday, June 1st in Brandon and Steinbach, Sunday, June 2nd in Dauphin and Portage la Prairie, and Sunday, June 9th in Winnipeg. Each community was filled with family fun and expressed the true compassion and spirit of the RMHC Manitoba Mission.
Our Red Shoe Crew Walk event is an integral support to enable RMHC Manitoba to continue to deliver its Mission of keeping families together during times of childhood illness or injury. All proceeds from the Walk help support our two core programs: Ronald McDonald House on Bannatyne Avenue and Ronald McDonald Family Room within the walls of HSC Children’s Hospital.
Thank you again for joining us in supporting RMHC Manitoba. Like our families, we are stronger together.
- Online pledges can be submitted until Saturday, June 15th.
- If you would like to collect pledges offline, download our printable pledge form.
- If you would like to make a general donation to this event, please visit our Donate Online page and select 'Fundraising Event - Red Shoe Crew Walk' from the list of options.
For more information, contact Anna Nosol, Events & Development Officer, at (204) 774-4777 (Ext. 227) or at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2019 Red Shoe Crew Walk sponsors!