Hope Couture Fashion Gala
November 5, 2021 | Fort Garry Hotel
An In-Person and Virtual Event
The RMHC Manitoba mission exists for one reason—to keep families together. Together is made possible through the caring and steadfast generosity of our partners and donors. RMHC Manitoba invites you to the 35th anniversary of the Hope Couture Fashion Gala in support of family togetherness!
Please join us on November 5, 2021, for a hybrid event with in-person and virtual attendance. Evening timeline is outlined below.
- Reception 6-7 p.m.
- Dinner 7-8 p.m.
- Program 8-9:30 p.m.
- Closing Comments 9:45 p.m.
- Aperitif 9:45 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Our 35th anniversary event promises to provide a glamourous feast for the senses. You will have the opportunity to win amazing prizes, and local boutiques will showcase their latest haute couture styles within the contemporary style and Old World elegance of the Fort Garry Hotel.
This is our largest annual fundraising event, and once again, we need your generosity to make it possible. All proceeds stay local and support families needing to stay close to the medical care their sick child requires—and close to each other. We look forward to celebrating 35 years of this incredible event with you, and together, supporting families when and where they need it most.
Our utmost priority is to the health and safety of all attendees. We will proceed in compliance with health and safety guidelines, and include the following:
- All Gala attendees must be fully vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination status via the MB Vaccination Card will be verified upon entry
- Pre-event health check to ensure all attendees are healthy and well
- Mask are required in all common areas
- Masks may be removed when seated at assigned tables
- The event will have a maximum of 315 attendees
- We also welcome unlimited virtual attendees
- To ensure physical distancing, the event will occur in two separate ballrooms at the Fort Garry Hotel—the Crystal Ballroom and the Concert Hall. We have the full 7th floor of the Fort Garry Hotel!
- The event will be live streamed from one room to the other, and to virtual attendees
- Common area foyer and lounge area will connect the two rooms with prizing, entertainment, and aperitif stations
See photo highlights of last year’s event on our 34th Annual Hope Couture Fashion Gala gallery page
Providing families the gift to be together is priceless.
RMHC Manitoba is truly grateful for all our Gala supporters’ kindness and generosity to give back and help families. All proceeds from the Hope Couture Fashion Gala stay local helping families stay together–close to the medical care their children need, and close to each other.
We hope you will enjoy this fabulous, heart-warming evening, which does so much to help us continue to keep children and their families close. Thank you.
Can't attend the event, but still want to support RMHC Manitoba?
Donate online or take part in our virtual 35th Annual Hope Couture Fashion Gala 50/50 Draw!
Help keep Manitoba families close to their sick or injured child by purchasing a 50/50 raffle ticket with a chance to win half of all funds raised. Every ticket purchased increases the grand prize amount AND increases the support for families staying at RMHC Manitoba's Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room programs!
Raffle runs from September 15th until November 3rd, 2021. The raffle grand prize winner will be drawn at Ronald McDonald House on November 3rd, 2021!
2021 Hope Couture Fashion Gala Committee:
Co-Chairs: Lana Maidment and Heather Silver | Committee Members: Anita Tait, Allison Zegalski, Jennifer Polet, Jonathan Telega, Gillian Muise
Sparkling Wine Sponsor:
Media, Print & Audiovisual Sponsor: