Champion for Families
Be a Champion for Families in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities
Manitoba! Join the challenge and register today for this year's virtual FUNdraising event!
Champion for Families is an engaging virtual event accessible to everyone! RMHC Manitoba challenges YOU to pick a favourite activity, do it 218 times during July and August (in honour of the longest stay of an RMHC Manitoba family in 2021), and have fun while raising at least $218 in pledges online! Your participation will help families stay together at RMHC Manitoba, while staying close to the medical care their children need.
Enter to win our Champion for Families grand prize!
- Register your Champion for Families fundraiser to gain 1 entry to the raffle.
- Gain an entry to our grand prize raffle by tagging us in your Champion for Families photos/videos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and using the hashtag, #ChampionForFamilies218. (Max 1 entry per week with new content.)
- The draw will be made on Friday, September 3rd. We will reach out to you if you are our grand prize winner!
Champion for Families Grand Prize includes:
- Stay & Play package for two at the Lakeview Hecla Resort including a one night stay in a spacious standard room and one round of golf for two at Lakeview Hecla golf course with a shared power cart
- $100 prepaid Mastercard
- Picnic basket filled with dishes, cutlery, glasses, and snacks
- Picnic blanket
- Assorted games from Across the Board Game Café
- Manitoba Park Pass
Best of luck to all participants!
For more information or a general donation to this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-774-4777 (Ext. 224)
Check out the fun shared by some of our fundraisers from our 2021 virtual event!