Holiday Pantry Drive
Help RMHC Manitoba families feel at home through a donation of much-needed items!
Until December 31st, donate what is needed most for families at our Ronald McDonald House and Family Room programs. Your support will help our programs feel like home for sick children and their families throughout the holiday season and all year long.
Top 10 Most Needed Items
- Frozen lasagna and other large-sized frozen meals
- Frozen meat, vegetables, and fruit
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Pasta sauces
- Cans of diced tomatoes
- Canned beans
- Cheddar cheese blocks
- Cheese sticks
- Butter or margarine squares for baking
- Individual snack items: cookies, fruit cups, pudding cups, JELL-O cups, granola bars, trail mix, chips, chocolates bars
- Certified wild meat
- Keto or gluten free menu items
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Salad dressing
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Sliced almonds
- Maple syrup
- Eggo waffles
- Canola or vegetable oil
- Kraft Dinner (regular packages and individual sized)
- Instant noodle packages
- Lipton Cup-a-Soup
- Cream of chicken soup cans
- Adult and children's cereals
- Flavoured instant oatmeal packets
- Tortilla wraps: 6-inch and large size
- Taco kits
- Chocolate chips
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Rolled oats
- Vanilla extract
- Liquid honey
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Icing sugar
- Ready to spread frosting
- Muffin cups/liners
- Cake Mixes
- Muffin Mixes
- Kirkland Signature Smart Tie Home and Office Bags, 320-pack
- Corelle Winter Frost Dinnerware Set
- Sanitizing wipes
- Personal-sized hand sanitzer
- Fabric dryer sheets
- Parchment paper
- Ziplock sandwhich and snack bag sizes
- Ziplock large freezer bags
- Plastic wrap
- Aluminum foil
- Aluminum foil pans: load size or 9"x13"
Blankets and Splippers
- Knitted or crocheted slippers
- Quilted, knitted or crocheted blankets
Gift Cards (increments of $25)
- Grocery stores (preferably with delivery service)
- Gas gift cards
- Dollar stores
- Grand & Toy
- Store gift cards appreciated as holiday and birthday gifts for children over age 12 ($15-$25 value)
- Infant toys
- Toys for ages 2–8-years-old
- Toys for ages 8–12-years-old
- Toys/gifts for ages 12–18-years-old
*At this time, we are not accepting donations of stuffed animals
Welcome Bag Items
- Crossword and sudoku puzzle books
- Notepads or journals
- Sage, sweetgrass, and cedar
- Printer paper, letter sized
- File folders, letter sized
Keep tracking of your donations on our Holiday Pantry Drive Check List!
Make a monetary Holiday Pantry Drive donation on our Donate Online page. Be sure to select Holiday Pantry Drive as the Donation Recipient option.
Highest general needs for House and Family Room can be found on our Amazon Wish List.
*Please note, we follow hospital policy when accepting donations. Items must be brand new, in the box, and never used. We do not accept food items within two weeks of expiration or items that have already expired.
To donate items for our Family Room and House programs, please contact email@example.com.
We thank our kind and generous donors for their continued support of the RMHC Manitoba mission and keeping families together where and when it’s needed most.
Fundraising Wish List
RMHC Manitoba is able to provide these comforts and valuable services through the kindness and generosity of our donors, partners, and fundraising events.
- Sponsorship and prize donations for Hope Couture Fashion Gala, FORE! THE HOUSE Golf Tournament, and Champion for Families signature events
- Adopt-A-Room program
- Third-party event fundraising
If you would like to know more about how you can help support our mission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-774-4777.