Help RMHC Manitoba families feel at home!
Follow this page to see what is needed most at Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room or support RMHC Manitoba through one of the options on our Fundraising Wish List!
Thank you for showing your compassion and support for families to stay and heal together when they need it most.
Ronald McDonald House & Family Room Program Wish List
Please note: Thanks to the generous support of our community, we are not in need of blankets and pantry items other than those listed below.
Cart with a Heart Hospitality Cart-Launching Soon!
- Individually wrapped snacks such as granola bars, cookies or crackers
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Hand sanitizer pumps
- Individual personal hygiene products: deoderant, toothpaste, toothbrush, combs,shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Dryer fabric sheets
- Laundry baskets - need 6
- toys for 0 mos to 2 years
Baking with Love
- Baking margarine
- Adult and children-sizes slippers
- Small notepads/journals
For the Pantry, Toiletries & More
- Soda Crackers, Gold Fish Crackers
- Assorted breakfast cereals
- Large freezer bags, sandwich bags, snack size bags and plastic food wrap
- Hand sanitizer (individual use size)
- Tetra packs of chicken & beef broth
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Family-friendly movies (new and unopened)
*Please note - we follow hospital policy when accepting donations. Toys must be brand new, in the box, and never used. We do not accept food items within two weeks of expiration or items that have already expired.
To donate items for our Family Room and House programs, please contact email@example.com.
Fundraising Wish List
RMHC Manitoba is able to provide these comforts and valuable services through the kindness and generosity of our donors, partners, and fundraising events.
- Signature Event sponsorship
- Adopt-A-Room program
- Third party event fundraising
- Prize donations
If you would like to know more about how you can help support our Mission, please contact our Fund Development Manager, Alyssa Slike at firstname.lastname@example.org.