RMHC Manitoba continues to ensure families are supported throughout the COVID-19 crisis. What is needed most during these unprecedented and challenging times are monetary donations to help RMHC Manitoba serve families through continued operations and programming.
To help RMHC Manitoba families you can donate here. Your donation, no matter the size, makes a difference for families in need.
Help RMHC Manitoba families feel at home!
Follow this page to see what is needed most at Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room or support RMHC Manitoba through one of the options on our Fundraising Wish List. At this time, we are not accepting donations of knitted or crocheted items or stuffed animals.
One of the best ways to support our families during the Covid-19 pandemic is through the donation of a gift card.
Thank you for showing your compassion and support for families to stay and heal together when they need it most.
Gift Cards (increments of $25):
- Grocery stores (preferably with delivery service)
- Dollar stores
- Grand & Toy
- Store gift cards appreciated as holiday and birthday gifts for children over age 12 ($15-$25 value)
Highest general needs for House and Family Room can be found on our Amazon Wish List.
Highest Needs to support Family Meal program:
- Frozen lasagna and other large sized frozen meals
- Frozen chicken breasts
- Frozen chicken fingers
- Frozen pre-made hamburger patties
- Frozen battered fish fillets
- Frozen meatballs
- Frozen chicken wings
- Frozen vegetables
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Individual snack items: cookies, fruit cups, granola bars, trail mix, chips, chocolate bars
- Variety of salad dressing
- Chocolate Chips
- Brown Sugar
- Butter or Margarine squares for baking
- Cans of diced tomatoes
- Rice Krispies cereal
- Puffed Wheat cereal
- Fabric dryer sheets
- Infant toys (safe/quality toys suitable for ages 0-3)
- Toys for ages 8 to 10 years of age
- gifts for 10 - 12 year old
Welcome Bag Items (Individual Sizes):
- Travel-sized water bottles
- Hair combs and hair brushes
- Crossword and Sudoku puzzle books
- Notepads or journals
- Printer paper, letter size
- File folders, letter size
*Please note, we follow hospital policy when accepting donations. Items must be brand new, in the box, and never used. We do not accept food items within two weeks of expiration or items that have already expired.
To donate items for our Family Room and House programs, please contact email@example.com.
Become a Meal Sponsor for Families
Other than monetary donations, you can also support meal programming for families by sponsoring/catering a meal. Meal programs remain a very important support for families during this difficult time, and provides nutrition and strength during these challenging times. Your donation of $75 to $100 will be used to help fund a meal on your behalf. This is especially needed on Saturdays and Sundays.
By sponsoring/catering a meal for families, you help:
- Families be stronger for each other by offering them nutritious meals
- RMHC Manitoba staff by providing ready-to-serve meals for families
- Save RMHC Manitoba current resources being used for meal programming
- Support local restaurants
- Create a refreshing variety of meal options for families
Please call 204-774-4777 to make your donation in support of meal programming for RMHC Manitoba families or make an online donation and indicate in the comments field that you would like to have your donation support meal programming. RMHC Manitoba will prepare or order a meal for families staying with us on your behalf.
We thank our kind and generous donors for their continued support of the RMHC Manitoba mission and keeping families together where and when it’s needed most.
Fundraising Wish List
RMHC Manitoba is able to provide these comforts and valuable services through the kindness and generosity of our donors, partners, and fundraising events.
- Sponsorship and prize donations for Hope Couture Fashion Gala, FORE! THE HOUSE Golf Tournament, and Champion for Families signature events
- Adopt-A-Room program
- Third party event fundraising
If you would like to know more about how you can help support our mission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-774-4777.