Help RMHC Manitoba families feel at home!
Follow this page to see what is needed most at Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room or support RMHC Manitoba through one of the options on our Fundraising Wish List!
Thank you for showing your compassion and support for families to stay and heal together when they need it most.
- XBox One and PS4 video games
- Pajama sets, slipper
Welcome Bag Items (Travel/Individual Sizes):
- Travel water bottles
- Travel sized toiletries
- Lip balm
- Hair accessories, combs, brushes
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Men's and women's gift sets/toiletry items
- Crossword and Sudoku puzzle books
Gift Cards (increments of $25):
- McDonald's Restaurants
Priority needs to support our Family Services programs:
- Baking items: chocolate chips, bran, raisins
- Granola bars and other individually wrapped snacks for our Grab n'Go program
- Large container for flour storage with snap lid
- Wireless phone chargers
- 2-way radio
- Lysol sanitizing wipes, Swiffer dusters and refills
- Bounce or Downey fabric dryer sheets, Rinse aid for dishwashers
- Knife sharpener, chef set of knives
- Frozen fruit
- Vegetable and olive oil, and cooking spray
- Canned pasta
- Chicken and beef broth in tetra paks
*Please note: Thanks to the generous support of our community, we have an ample supply of blankets.
Cart with a Heart Hospital Cart! Providing beverages and snacks to families in each HSC Children's Hospital ward
- Individually-wrapped snacks such as granola bars, cookies or crackers
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Hand sanitizer pumps
- Adult and children-sizes slippers (knitted ones are great!)
- Small notepads/journals
*Please note - we follow hospital policy when accepting donations. Toys must be brand new, in the box, and never used. We do not accept food items within two weeks of expiration or items that have already expired.
To donate items for our Family Room and House programs, please contact email@example.com.
Fundraising Wish List
RMHC Manitoba is able to provide these comforts and valuable services through the kindness and generosity of our donors, partners, and fundraising events.
- Signature Event sponsorship
- Adopt-A-Room program
- Third party event fundraising
- Prize donations
If you would like to know more about how you can help support our Mission, please contact our Fund Development Manager, Alyssa Slike at firstname.lastname@example.org.