RMHC Manitoba continues to ensure families are supported throughout the COVID-19 crisis. What is needed most during these unprecedented and challenging times are monetary donations to help RMHC Manitoba serve families through continued operations and programming.
To help RMHC Manitoba families you can donate here. Your donation, no matter the size, makes a difference for families in need.
Help RMHC Manitoba families feel at home!
Follow this page to see what is needed most at Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room or support RMHC Manitoba through one of the options on our Fundraising Wish List. At this time, we are not accepting donations of knitted or crocheted items.
One of the best ways to support our families during the holiday season and the Covid-19 pandemic is through the gift of a gift card.
Thank you for showing your compassion and support for families to stay and heal together when they need it most.
Gift Cards (increments of $25):
- Grocery stores (preferably with delivery service)
- Dollar stores
Highest Needs for Guest Bedrooms:
- Danby 1.6 cu ft compact fridge (need 5) https://www.amazon.ca/Danby-Mini-Fridge-CuFt-White...
- Full size shampoo and conditioner
- Chocolate chips
- Frozen blueberries
- Vegetable & olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Campbell's 'Soup at Hand' microwaveable soup cups
- Granola and breakfast bars
- Snack food (individually wrapped) such as: granola bars, trail mix, Goldfish Crackers, cookies Jello/pudding/fruit cup snack packs
- Canned pasta
- Chicken and beef broth
- Soup mixes
- Safety plug outlet covers (new only)
- Aluminum foil
- Plastic wrap
- Individual hand sanitizer
- Lysol sanitizing wipes
- Swiffer dusters
- Large and medium freezer bags
- Fabric dryer sheets
- Cutlery: forks and teaspoons
- Muffin cup liners
- Dish cloths
- Dish towels
Welcome Bag Items (Individual Sizes):
- Travel-sized water bottles
- Hair accessories, combs, brushes
- Travel-sized shampoo, conditioner
- Crossword puzzle books
- Travel-sized toothpaste
- Feminine hygiene products
*Please note, we follow hospital policy when accepting donations. Items must be brand new, in the box, and never used. We do not accept food items within two weeks of expiration or items that have already expired.
To donate items for our Family Room and House programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Meal Sponsor for Families
Other than monetary donations, you can also support meal programming for families by sponsoring/catering a meal. Meal programs remain a very important support for families during this difficult time and provides nutrition and strength during these challenging times. Your donation of $75 to $100 will be used to help fund a meal on your behalf. This is especially needed on Saturdays and Sundays.
By sponsoring/catering a meal for families, you help:
- Families be stronger for each other by offering them nutritious meals
- RMHC Manitoba staff by providing ready-to-serve meals for families
- Save RMHC Manitoba current resources being used for meal programming
- Support local restaurants
- Create a refreshing variety of meal options for families
Please call 204-774-4777 to make your donation in support of meal programming for RMHC Manitoba families or make an online donation and indicate in the comments field that you would like to have your donation support meal programming. RMHC Manitoba will prepare or order a meal for families staying with us on your behalf.
We thank our kind and generous donors for their continued support of the RMHC Manitoba Mission and keeping families close when it’s needed most.
Fundraising Wish List
RMHC Manitoba is able to provide these comforts and valuable services through the kindness and generosity of our donors, partners, and fundraising events.
- Signature Event sponsorship
- Adopt-A-Room program
- Third party event fundraising
- Prize donations
If you would like to know more about how you can help support our Mission, please email email@example.com or call 204-774-4777 ext. 2.