Home for Dinner Program
The Home for Dinner Program is an excellent way to offer RMHC Manitoba families the gift of togetherness while they enjoy a home cooked meal.
Get together with friends, family or co-workers to plan a comforting dinner menu for RMHC Manitoba families. We provide the kitchen, you provide the food. Whether a one time event or monthly, we invite you to come to the RMHC House and share your culinary skills.
Home for Dinner volunteers must adhere to the following:
- Group size limit is a maximum of 6 Home for Dinner volunteers
- Home for Dinner volunteers must be 18 years of age or older; (participants 13 years of age or older are permitted as a group member if accompanied and supervised by parent or caregiver)
- All Home for Dinner volunteers must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated
- Must be in good health to attend and will undergo wellness check questions and sign a health declaration prior to their Home for Dinner date
- Mask wearing, physical distancing and hand hygiene maintained at all times
- Each Home for Dinner volunteer must review Home for Dinner Guidelines and Food & Safety Handling Guidelines
Groups are usually booked on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Please see our Home for Dinner Program 2023 calendar to view available dates.
If you would like to sign up, please download, fill out our Home for Dinner Group Contact Form and email back to email@example.com.
For questions or more information, please call 204.774.4777 ext. 230.
Fund a Meal for our Families
An alternate way to support families is through a catered meal, delivery of groceries for our staff to prepare a meal or a monetary donation that will be directed to the meal program at either the Ronald McDonald House or the Ronald McDonald Family Room located within HSC Children's Hospital, Yellow Deer Zone, Level 3 (CE-3 - 840 Sherbrook Street).
If you would like to Fund a Meal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or more information, please call 204.774.4777 ext. 230.