Show your support through the RMHC Manitoba Employee Giving Program.
By encouraging your staff to donate bi-monthly through payroll deduction, their generous gift will provide essential services and supports to families in their greatest time of need.
Employees have the flexibility to give any amount of their choosing, and companies can further the impact by matching their donations.
It’s a convenient way to show your support, and at the end of each year, RMHC Manitoba will issue a tax receipt for the total amount deducted. (Minimum $20 annual donation required.)
- You will be supporting families across Manitoba, Northwestern Ontario, and beyond.
- Employee giving creates a strong and engaging company culture.
- Employee Giving improves employee morale and consumer loyalty.
- Opportunities for volunteerism and team building activities through
- Home for Dinner, Home Sweet Home, and RMHC Manitoba events around the year.
- Receive impact reports showing how your company is making a difference in the community.
- All annual donations over $20 will receive a tax receipt.
For more information, please contact:
Cary Tardi, Major Gifts Manager
Phone: (204) 774-4777 x 232