Capital Campaign Administrator
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home-away-from-home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families. Our Programs include Ronald McDonald House, which provides accommodations for out-of-town families, and Ronald McDonald Family Room, a place of respite for both Winnipeg and rural Manitoba families inside HSC Children’s Hospital.
RMHC Manitoba is currently inviting applications for a full-time term position as the RMHC Manitoba Capital Campaign Administrator. This is a 12 to 18 month full-time term position.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reporting to the CEO, the Capital Campaign Administrator is responsible for all administrative management aspects of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba Capital Campaign. The Capital Campaign Administrator’s duties will include administrative duties throughout the solicitation phases of the campaign, event planning and campaign publications/communications.
The Capital Campaign Administrator will work closely with the RMHC Manitoba Capital Campaign Committees and the CEO to ensure administrative responsibility and stewardship of Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba’s Mission Statement and the integrity of its goals throughout the entire capital campaign.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Prior capital campaign administrative experience or related project management experience is required to achieve success in this integral campaign role. Excellent time management and organizational skills are necessary as well as the ability to perform under pressure and within tight timelines.
Successful candidate must provide a current and clear (less than 3 months) Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check with Vulnerable Sector Search. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Capital Campaign Prospect List Management /Data Entry: Responsible for the coordination and the administrative management as set forth in the RMHC Manitoba Campaign Capital Strategy. Priority on organization and entry/ tracking of all Capital Campaign materials Committee member meetings.
Campaign Publications/Communications: Manage all Capital Campaign written materials.
Event Planning: Throughout the Capital Campaign, a number of meetings and events will be required varying from small to large groups. The Capital Campaign Administrator is responsible for organizing all required aspects of campaign events.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma from a related field (Preferred)
- Driver’s License
- Criminal Records Check
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- Proven successful track record as a Capital Campaign Administrator or equivalent position/experience
- Direct experience working on a campaign and a strong strategic mind-set combined with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of a campaign (project management equivalent)
- Proven successful track record working within the non-profit sector
- Experience and success collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, particularly senior volunteer leadership
- Excellent knowledge and successful management skills of Raiser’s Edge data system
- Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and time management skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong writing and editing skills
To apply, please email your resume, with a cover letter by October 28, 2019 at 5 pm:
CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba
566 Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3A 0G7
Thank you for your interest in RMHC Manitoba. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.